Sandalwood is an ingredient most well-known for it’s use in incense and related products.
However, it has many other uses as well, such as it’s use in skincare.
In India, sandalwood has a long history of being used to combat skin problems including acne, pimples, rashes, sunburns, boils, and scrapes.
Use this 100% pure and natural sandalwood powder to transform your skin and make it glow!
Schfon Skincare Sandalwood Powder Features & Benefits
- This sandalwood powder is sourced directly from farmers in Mysore, India.
- This package comes in a 30 gram container, which is enough to last for many applications.
- A natural and organic 100% natural Mysore sandalwood powder.
- Ayurvedic grade sandalwood powder.
- Works on all skin-types, including dry, normal, and oily.
- Has a smooth and buttery fragrance.
- Simply mix with filtered water or rose water to create an effective skin mask.
Pros and Cons
- The smell of this sandalwood powder is divine.
- 30 Grams of sandalwood powder may not seem like a lot, but it can last quite a while.
- Refreshes the skin and doesn’t cause it to dry out.
- A smooth and creamy texture ensures it won’t rough up your skin.
- Easy to apply and remove.
- Doesn’t stain the skin.
- All-natural product.
- No side effects.
- Some people have speculated the color is a little of the ordinary, but the truth is that sandalwood powder can come in a wide degree of colors. This is likely an invalid concern.